Sunday, October 17, 2010

Multiplication Chart From 13-20

The passage of the roller coaster ... that was not

The plan was as follows: That the coaster carts pass through the video in question less than a second ... but I got the shot, to go by things on the run. Of Anyway, I put it like made me laugh.

This afternoon I went for a walk Galleries Primma inside which is a roller coaster. The idea was to get on, but got a bit unwell so I decided to leave for another day. I really like the roller coaster and I've uploaded several times that of Xetulul. I love to let go and enjoy watching the adrenalinazos.

The best I've ever been, it is huge and is made of wood, is in the Texas Giant at Six Flags over Texas, as 13 years ago, ha ha ha. The sound of wooden coasters is unique and far exceeds that make the metal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment