Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pokemon Card Double Star

It was a father, any mother

A Antonio López Martín met him during the time he studied law and I agree. Fray Antonio was chaplain general of prisons in Guatemala and everyone in the class agreed that was a father, any mother .

Lopez's father did not go unnoticed here. He authored a book called One Hundred Years of History prison in Guatemala, the central prison to the criminal Farm Pavón work that I keep with esteem, not only because very informative, full of photos and information at times curious and sometimes disturbing, but because they can be read with ease and I was flattered by the very Father Lopez. He also owed the energy that was needed to restore the Capuchin church in Guatemala City. He also spent time in the church of La Merced in Antigua Guatemala.

When I was cachureco sought the advice of padreantonio , and I never recommended a nonsense, as well as I had patience. Probably Many prisoners and ex feel the death of the chaplain because I'm sure many of those who trusted him, never left disappointed.

The last time I saw him was for the wedding of my cousin Paola, relatively recently. Ah, really sorry he's dead father Antonio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment